Terms & Conditions
We will repair or replace (at our discretion) any product that we determine, in our sole discretion, to have a manufacturer defect in material or workmanship (proof of purchase required). The warranty does not cover products against misuse, neglect of maintenance or physical damage. The process for making a warranty claim is set forth below. The customer will ship the defective product back to the company or distributor at his/her own cost. If the product is determined to contain a manufacturer defect, a replacement product (comparable manufacturer refurbished product) will be sent to the customer at no cost. If no manufacturer defect is found, the customer will have an option to pay S/H ($15) to have the product returned to them or may instruct the company to recycle the product on the customer’s behalf. If the company determines the product is not covered by the warranty, the company may issue a 25% off customer loyalty credit to be used toward the purchase of a new replacement product (customer to cover the cost of shipping). Such replacement warranty shall be valid for thirty (30) days from the date of issuance, and is not transferrable or assignable, and may not be redeemed for cash value.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROCESSING A CLAIM
Step 1 - Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2 - Provide the following: first and last name, phone number, email address, shipping address, copy of receipt, date purchased, where or from whom the product was purchased, description and photos/video of the alleged defect.
Step 3 - We will email you the a Return Authorization (RA) label to return the product to us. Print the label, adhere it to the outside of box, take it to post office, Fed Ex, or UPS. You are responsible for the cost of shipping.
Step 4 - Upon receiving the product, we will test it to determine if it is covered by the manufacturer. For non-defective tools that are operating within normal perimeters, the tool will be sent back to the customer at our cost. Any defective tools will be handled in accordance with the applicable warranty provision above.
DEFECTS COVERED UNDER THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AGAINST PARTS AND WORKMANSHIP:
· Error codes/messages on silkening irons
· Electrical issues NOT due to neglect or abuse
· Loss of heat
· No power
· Fluctuating temperature
DEFECTS NOT COVERED UNDER THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AGAINST PARTS AND WORKMANSHIP:
· Damage due to product build-up on flat iron plates
· Melted plates or casing due to use of iron-holder
· Exterior damage due to blunt-force impact, i.e. dropping, improper storage, melting, etc.
· No power on dryers to due failure to properly clean in-take screen and/or filter
· Melted bristles on brushes
· Melted Diffusers due to standing dryer on end after use with diffuser attached
· Damage to cords
· In the event that you are not satisfied with your product(s), we are able to issue a store credit for your purchase if the items are not defective, have not been used and are in the original packaging with accessories. The store receipt will be required and the customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs. The customer has 3 days once received to request a store credit.